by Marla Smith of Keeping up with Stella
The saying we hear every Spring that “April showers bring May flowers” isn’t quite true if you live in Chicago like me… it’s more like “May showers bring June flowers”! Regardless, Spring is almost here, and I’m anticipating the relaxing rainy days that bring the sweet springtime flowers.
So this month I wanted to showcase some Etsy finds that feature “spring”, “rain”, and “flowers”. I had a really difficult time editing my findings as there are so many talented artisians out there. As painful as it was, I did it. So without further ado, here are my top picks for this month’s feature…
1. Up Up And Away – Adhesive Fabric Wall Stickers / Decals, $108 at Love Mae Store
2. Wellies British Flashcard Long Sleeve Tshirt – Kids, $20 at Charlie and Sara
3. Chenille Burp Cloths (set of 3), $15 at Baby Momo
4. Sun and Rain Bonnet, $34 at The Urban Baby Bonnet
5. Baby’s First Rain Boots Giftset with Bib, $30 at Golly Gee Baby
6. Sweet Cherries Flower Bouquet Clip/Headband, $6.50 at Emma Lee’s Boutique
7. Flower Fairy Costume, $55 at 4 Eva Designs
8. The Cali Crocheted Beanie, $22 at Sparkleberry Crafts
9. Pale Pink on Green Damask Mary Jane, $32.99 at Gracious May
Aaahhh… I’m excited already. Bring on the rain!