by Marla Smith of Keeping up with Stella
Hello! My name is Marla Smith, and I blog over at Keeping up with Stella, where I scour the Internet for anything and everything that is baby/toddler related. Clothing and shoes are by far my favorite, but if I can find something that will make my life easier and more fabulous, I’ll take two! I feature a lot of handmade goodies from Etsy, and I’m delighted to be a monthly columnist for Oh My! Handmade Goodness. Each month I’ll be sharing amazing handmade finds that will have you pulling out your credit card and buying immediately!
KISS ME… I’M IRISH TODAY!
One of my favorite memories from preschool was St. Patty’s day! It’s the one time a year that even me, the little French & Greek girl gets to pretend I’m Irish for the day.
I’m really excited to share this holiday with Stella. Our plan for St. Patty’s Day is to dress head to toe in green, make shamrock sugar cookies, and try to make green eggs & ham – we’ll see how that goes. If all else fails I’ll have lots of green food coloring to dye my beer green!
Since January I’ve been searching the net for the best items for St. Pattys day, and of course the best collection of items came from Etsy. Surprised? Me neither.
These are some of my favorites that I wanted to share with you for your little leprechaun!
1. Ava Shoe (0-24 months), $26 at Small Beans Baby
2. Irish Faerie Tutu with Green Peony Clip, $27.95 at Dear Lillie
3. Deirdre an Irish Lasse Wood Doll Pendant, $9 at The Peanut Butter Bandit
4. Green Quarter dot Ruffle Pants, $20 by Sunsets and Fireflies
5. Lady Bug and Clover Snap Clips, $4.50 at jackandjane
6. Shamrock Baby Booties, $23.95 at FunkyShapes
7. Shamrock NeckTie Shirt (6m – 7 years), $14 at Ashlyn’s Bowtique
8. Baby Irish Earflap Cap (0-6M), $16 at Foolmoon
9. shamROCK Short Sleeve Appliqued Tee (0-6T), $24 at elizaGraham