by Sara Tams of sarah + abraham
For our next giveaway, in honor of Earth Day tomorrow, Kate Rosenthal of Stubby Pencil Studio is offering two great prizes to one lucky winner:
Earth Friendly Nature Bag: 1 recycled rubber wood magnifier, 4 soy crayons, hemp twine, 8 color cards, 2 leaf viewers, 1 recycled mini notepad, 1 recycled denim pencil, 1 organic cotton blindfold + the activity booklet. Ages: 3 to 12.
Activity Workbook Kit, Trees: Children will love to learn about nature and the environment through this jumbo activity workbook made from 100% recycled paper. The book has 240 pages of fun, skill-building exercises. Drawstring cotton bag includes: 1 Tall Trees activity workbook, 12 eco-friendly color pencils, and 1 graphite Smencil. Ages: PreK to Grade 1.
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment below letting us know what you’ll do to celebrate Earth Day tomorrow.
To earn up to five additional entries, you may do any of the following and leave a separate comment for each one letting us know what you did (each comment equals one entry):
- Follow Oh My! Handmade Goodness on Twitter and/or Tweet about this giveaway
- Become a fan of Oh My! Handmade Goodness (or if you’re already a fan, mention this giveaway on your Facebook page)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post
- Subscribe to our mailing list or RSS feed (or let us know that you’re already a subscriber)
- Subscribe to the Stubby Pencil Studio mailing list
This giveaway will close at 12pm CST on Sunday, April 25th. One winner will be chosen randomly from all of the comments. The winner will not be notified by email, so be sure to check back to find out if you’ve won. The winner will be announced on Monday, April 26th. All prizes must be claimed within one week of the announcement.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the Oh My! Handmade Goodness giveaway policies.