by Jessika Hepburn, O Happy Day Handmade
August is here and that means it is time to start thinking of September and school supplies. I will be sharing a number of getting ready for school posts as we near the first week of September, while I was compiling some great handmade finds I realized that our contributors have some wonderful back to school items! So our first back to school post showcases the incredible talent and craftiness of OMHG contributors. Our kids won’t be heading back to the books with dirty looks, they’ll be skipping happily through the halls in style.
1. Make sure that water bottle makes it home with a customized Olliegraphic waterbottle from sarah + abraham
2. Start the year off on the right foot with your child’s teacher with these personalized teacher note cards from InkSpot Workshop
3. The Folktale messenger bag from Mee A Bee is the sweetest thing ever!
4. I lost three lunch boxes last year on the bus, this September I am getting Ila one of these personalized lunch boxes from Little Cupcakes Company.
5. The I Love Books button and For The Love Of Books print from Bumpkin Bears would be an adorable back to school present.
September will be here before you know it, hopefully our crafty contributors can help you get ready and have fun too!
Love all these, those bags are just the cutest. Thanks for featuring my Button & Print, those Bears can’t wait to go back to school 😉 Catherine xx
Oh my word – how did it get so late in the year?! can’t believe it’s nearly September…. I’m still working on my beach bags and Summer picnic rugs for my shop!
Better move on to back to Christmas stuff to make sure I’m ready in time ;o) Elle x
Comments are closed.