by Jessika Hepburn, O Happy Day Handmade
Today I wanted to do a post on handmade autumn parties. I hope it inspires you to throw an autumnal bash to celebrate the coming of the fall and the changing of the leaves!
1. A Wild Rumpus Birthday Party is a fun and exciting way to celebrate your little monster’s birthday, the party decorations pictured here are from hostessblog.
2. What better way to bring the leaves of fall to your table then with real pressed leaf table cards from Toronto’s mapleshoppers.
3.Brighten up any party room with these oversized October themed tissue paper pom-poms made by MySillyBear. If you are feeling crafty Martha Stewart has a great tutorial for making easy tissue paper dahlias!
4.I found this clever use for candied/caramel apples on ClementineChicago’s blog post on autumn treats.
5.These chocolate filled candy acorns by andiespecialtysweets are almost too cute to eat.
6. Monogrammed and personalized fall cookies from beaucoup would make very special party favours or party treats.
Wow these are fab! I can’t believe those acorns are edible. And that candied caramel apple is ace *mouth watering*
Another nice display is to use natural beauties from the season such as:
– autumn leaves
– gerberas in orange/red/yellow
– any other flowers cut from your garden
They look gorgeous in a vase all bunched together, elle x
Comments are closed.