July is full of firsts here on OMHG- after I was interviewed by Srinivas Rao for BlogcastFM and got such great feedback I thought it would be great to flip the tables and have our first ever feature with a guy! I never meant Oh My to be exclusively women, but it has turned out that way, so let’s break out of the mold by learning about blogging and business not only from a guy but a single one, living his dream as a surfer! Exploring differences always is an opportunity to learn something new and valuable.
I also wanted to have Srini visit us to share in his own words the story behind his new ebook, Relationship Marketing. I am not a huge ebook buyer, or put a lot of stock in marketing “strategies” or gurus, but I do love common sense, actionable ideas. So I was really impressed with Relationship Marketing, from the approachable language and valuable content to the really beautiful and polished design. I knew that this was a resource that I needed to share with you!
In my interview with Srini we chat about:
- Your first reader being your digital lifeline & how to connect
- Lessons in putting aside ego and expectations to realize it really isn’t about you
- Grow your network by sharing, connecting and engaging with your true supporters
- There are no formulas, or universal answers, aside from experimenting and finding your own way
- How acting on small ideas equal big opportunities
- Collaboration can lead to amazing things (+ shouts out to April of Blacksburg Belle & Mayi Carles!)
- Community building through reciprocity
- So you built these amazing relationships-now what? Transforming those relationships into a business.
Srini is also offering Oh My! readers a very special offer to purchase the Relationship Marketing ebook and get a 1 hour Skype consultation + a recording of the call for $97! Listen to our interview for an example of a consulting success story!
BUY the Relationship Marketing ebook + a 1 hr. Skype consultation with Srini Click here to view more details
BUY the Relationship Marketing ebook Click here to view more details
*the above are affiliate links*
Srini will be joining us tomorrow as co-host of our #omhg Twitter chat from 1-2EST, have any questions you would like to ask but can’t make the chat? Leave them below in the comments!