Let me tell you a bit about myself. In 2005 I started selling on a little, tiny website called Etsy. I fell in love and started a few Etsy Teams, ran a few Etsy craft shows and was quickly asked to cross over to the admin side of things. I worked as Etsy’s Seller Education Lead (among other titles) for five years and recently left Etsy to be an independent entrepreneur again. Since leaving Etsy, I’ve launched a newsletter, podcast and blog called Creative Little Beasts and have been pondering up my next big move.
Heres what you should know about me:
- In the last #omhg Twitter chat, when Jessika asked, “What’s your super power?” my answer was, “I have the uncanny ability to notice other people’s super powers.“
- I love stand up comedy, my mom, weirdos, painting, and crazy leggings.
- I started as a writer, so I’m obsessed with finding your authentic voice and using it to easily connect with your potential fans, followers, buyers and future boyfriends.
- I believe creative people make the best entrepreneurs, as soon as they realize their self-determined flaws can be their most powerful strengths.
- I’m as sweet as pie, but not afraid to call bullshit, on, well, bullshit.
- I think OMHG’s Jessika and I are somehow related or past-live twinsies.