Do you feel your current systems for organizing + operating your life and business are working for you? Whether it is the way you manage your inbox or schedule your days how can you tweak, change or improve to make sure your systems play to your strengths?
This month on OMHG we spent the month talking about how to organize, systematize and improve our lives from the clutter in our minds to the mess on our desks. Now it is time to wrap up our theme to get ready for June but before we do let’s make a plan to make the way we work just a little bit better.
Here are some posts from our theme this month to get you started:
- Move your files in the cloud with help from Arianne
- Clean up your paper files and clutter with Darice
- Organize your professional goals with Lisa
- Organize your heart & mind with Vanessa
- Planning a design collection with Sam
- Set up your mailing list with Kimberly & Caylie
- Organizing your creative blog with Dannielle
- Plan your day-to-day schedule with Jena
- Organize your studio space with Cody
- De-clutter your brain with Cortney
Our weekly questions are based on our themes & kick off our #OMHG chats every Thursday from 1-2pm EST! Meet up in the comments to talk about our question of the week, connect with other makers + entrepreneurs to learn from each other and swap knowledge. Want more? Stop by our chats to visit us in real time or click the banner below to join our members community!
Our May theme is over and now it is time to start packing for Camp OMHG, our two month long free summer camp for creatives starts June 1st, learn more & submit a post here.