Did you hear? It’s Oh My Handmade Goodness birthday this month. Hip hip hooray!
And guess what else? It’s my blogasversary too.
So, bound by my blog birth sisterhood, I considered it my duty to create something very special for Jessika + the Oh My! community this time around.
These It’s A Party + Hooray Gift Tags seem to be up for the challenge.
1. Download your free It’s a Party Gifts Tags + Hooray Gift Tags.
2. Print onto 8.5″ x 11″ heavy-weight paper. I love to print mine on heavy kraft paper, but feel free to play around with different card stocks. Prints 4 per page.
3. Trim along the outside edges using a guillotine or scalpel.
4. With a whole punch, cut a circle on top + attach a string or twine.
5. Attach to gifts + have fun celebrating.
If you’re feeling an overwhelming explosion of happiness or a sudden inexplicable desire to buy helium balloons. Don’t resist it. That was the desired intention.
In fact, I hope these tags give you a reason to hit pause + put the to-do list in time out + bring out the party bunting flags + whip out your fave cupcake recipes + party like it’s your birthday.