by Catherine Young of Bumpkin Bears
Fancy some inspiration for dressing up your kids this festive season? Losing myself in Etsy I found the most beautiful items that would make children feel even more special at this magical time of year.
So sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy the fashion show!
1. Baby Cloche Hat from MonPetit Chateau
2. Vintage Style Bunny Toile Outfit from Teeny Bunny
3. Even the Bunnies want to dress up! Dream Balloon Party Set from Bumpkin
4. Crochet Baby Ankle Boots from Tres Belle Knits
5. Boo Winter Coat from Belle & Boo
6. Organic Vintage Scooter T-shirt from Lillipops Designs
7. Ruby Red Flower Headband from Banner Boutique
8. Onesie with plaid tie from Chic Couture Boutique
9. Peppermint Dress from Lily Baby Creations
10. Organic Elf Stocking hat from Adorable Organics
11. Off We Go Party items, can be personalised for Birthdays or Baby Showers from Bumpkin
12. Funny Bunny Mint Green Bear Cub Bonnet from The Owlette Collective
Wishing you all a Magical Holiday Season, Catherine
www.bumpkin.etsy.com and www.bumpkinbears.blogspot.com
Love the clothes – would love to have that little blue coat in red for my granddaughters.
I must say though, it would be nice if more of the photographed children represented a little more cultural diversity.
They clothing is beautiful! What a wonderful collection.
To Stephanie Douglas: Most children photographed by people who own sewing businesses are using their own children as models. I know both my little ones model my clothing and items for me. As nice as it would be to have more cultural diversity, it is also a matter of practicality by photographing your own children.
Comments are closed.