I try and buy handmade whenever I can so for my contribution this month, I wanted to showcase some handmade finds that you may not have seen. They are perfect for getting the kids (or yourself) back to school!
1. Recycled Paper Lunch Box Notes – Great for letting your little one know you are thinking about them!
2. Eco Friendly Insulated Lunch Bag – No more using that plastic lunchbox for school!
3. Fun Birds Screenprinted Snack Sacks – This is one of my favorite finds. I can see these used as treat bags for school parties.
4. Lambswool Pencil Scarf – This is the children’s size but they make them for adults too!
5. Denim Pocket Notebook – Perfect for a teen that needs to take notes on the fly.
6. Back to School Labels – I love the idea of personalizing your children’s items with something other than a black sharpie…these are perfect!
7. Eco Friendly Paper Pencils – Yep, I threw myself in here but it is Back to School after all and every kid needs pencils. 😉
In honor of our theme this month, I decided to put together a little giveaway to get you ready for back to school in style. I am giving away a 9 piece variety set of paper pencils + 2 additional 5 piece sets in the color of your choice!
ENTERING IS SUPER EASY!
* CONTEST OPEN TO WORLDWIDE RESIDENTS *
* WINNER WILL BE SELECTED USING RANDOM.ORG *
* YOUR ENTRY IS YOUR COMMENT(s) LEFT HERE *
* PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE A WAY TO REACH YOU *