Let’s face it, things pile up. To-do’s like paperwork, bills and daily chores plus stuff take up space until suddenly it doesn’t feel like we have room to think let alone make new plans. This May we’re setting off on a month long clutter-busting operation to ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! From our thoughts, to our desktops, to our websites – we’re going to tidy away and make space to think + work + grow while having fun.
Sign up for Operation Organization 101
1. Commit to clutter-busting
Publicly declare the top 3 things in your life or business you want to get organized by the end of the month by commenting below, we’ll cheer you on!
2. Submit to our Organization 101 theme by May 15th
Share ideas and inspiration for organizing our lives + work whether it is getting ready for a craft show/event, planning an editorial calendar, filing taxes or just getting all the thoughts out of your head without exploding. We’re looking for posts that:
- Show us how you organize and keep your business/life running smoothly
- Inspire us to tackle something big by making a good plan
- Share tutorials or printables for getting organized
- Take us on a tour of your workspace or organizational system
- Round up a list of applications or resources to keep us on track
- Share a before/after of a workspace or organization makeover
- Spotlight a maker or entrepreneur who has an organizational super power
- Have a great idea? Submit it!
3. Stay inspired to get stuff done together
Maybe you are secretly hiding the answer someone else has been looking for! Post your workspaces, colour coded to-do lists, weekly meal plans & neatly filed papers or however else you are staying on track by tagging them #OMHG on Twitter or Instagram.
We are also getting organized as a community after an unbelievable start to our Annual General Party where lots of us dug right into planning the first online co-op for creatives together. Stay tuned for plenty of updates & exciting news this month! We are only at the beginning stages and now it is time to turn enthusiasm into a concrete plan so behind the scenes we’ll also be hard at work. Our party is only getting started so click here to find out about our AGP, take the community survey & find out why we want you to get involved as we make history.